Monday, October 27, 2008

History's really quite interesting despite my constant moaning about it. But..not when the historypaper is THIRTEEN FRIGGIN HOURS AWAY. & kinda screwed,

I hope 3.1 comes out
I hope 3.1 comes out
I hope 3.1 comes out
I hope 3.1 comes out
I hope 3.1 comes out
I hope 3.1 comes out
I hope 3.1 comes out

I HOPE 3.1 COMES OUT!!!




You know, I'm gonna read my entire history and chem textbook during the holidays. Like some kind of story book, cause I REALLY regret not studying for these two chapters at all even during the prelims ):

this is what you call a person gone mad. Haven't been mugging too hard but damn, I'm turning mad already! (crazy and mad are two different things mind you)



my hamsters are so cuuutee.
Kaiying studied at my house today! ;D


k people taking history JIAYOU :D

(AND LETS HOPE 3.1 COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: